Akademy – Day 4 afternoon notes
August 12, 2008
Short set of notes; there’s a train to catch:
- Booth box contents suck. This is not a shocking statement. We’re going to do something about it.
- Knut gave a speech that I only caught half of. Which is unfortunate because it’s exactly a topic that I’m interested in (from what I did hear). I need to find him and discuss.
- Jos did a couple of new interviews that sounds great. They’re longer ones, so they may take a couple several days to refine and post.
- Ruphy is going start walking the other way when he sees me. Or running. Every time I spot him, I grab him and talk about work to be done. I hav a feeling he’s going to lecture Nuno, David, Ken and others for throwing him alone to the wolves for this conference.
- Some discussions went on already about next year’s Grand Canaria event from what I gather. Didn’t get to sit in, but I’m just nosey enough to find out more tonight.
- Aaron just walked by and asked, “Did you see the panel event where I asked the question…” Oh, this sounds good. Signing of.